Who the course is for
Companies and organisations wanting to improve accessibility for LGBTQI+ customers, employees and communities.
To help enable participants to improve upon their accessibility for LGBTQI+ customers, employees and communities.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Have explored issues experienced on a personal, community and institutional level by LGBTQI+ people and communities.
- Have learnt the legal and historical context in relation to LGBTQI+ people and communities.
- Have identified what we can be done to improve accessibility as an individual and as an organisation to LGBTQI+ people and communities.
- Have developed their own concept of best practice in relation to LGBTQI+ people.
- Have produced either a personal or group Action Plans on developing and improving access and services to LGBTQI+ people and communities.
If you would like to talk about how we can work with your company, group or organisation to design and deliver a workshop for your workplace please contact us.
Training courses and workshops can be arranged to fit your timetable, e.g. to fit a lesson length in a school, to a full day or more.
We can develop a range of training courses to suit your needs, e.g.
- Lettuce, Gherkin, Bacon and Tomato: LGBT terminology and issues
- LGBTQI+ The business case
- Marketing to LGBTQI+ customers
- Sexual Orientation Monitoring
- How to support young people coming out
- Challenging homophobic language and bullying
- Challenging homophobia
- How to make your school or youth project safer for LGBTQI+ young people (what kind of policies and procedures should be in place? How can you make the physical environment and the programmes taught inclusive of LGBT young people?)
Please get in touch with John Mosley to talk about your needs.